Welcome to GACquote.com, a web site where our agent's and their consumers can research various VBA association and insurance products. This web site is owned and operated by General Agent Center, Inc. (hereinafter, the "Company" or "GAC"), a licensed insurance agency (see Licensing, below). The Company provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at GACquote.com, you accept these conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site.
CONDITIONS OF USE
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE BOUND.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND GAC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, GAC) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GAC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GAC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT GAC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO BE COMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS OF ALL TERMS, EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, BUT ARE PROVIDED SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES; PLEASE REFER TO THE ACTUAL POLICY OR THE RELEVANT PRODUCT OR SERVICES AGREEMENT.
- THIS WEBSITE MAY BE LINKED TO OTHER WEBSITES WHICH ARE NOT MAINTAINED BY GAC. GAC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THOSE WEBSITES. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK TO SUCH WEBSITES DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL OF OR ENDORSEMENT BY GAC OF THE WEBSITES OR THE CONTENT THEREOF. ACCESS TO ANY SUCH OTHER SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE IS AT THE USER'S OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- While GAC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, GAC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of this website and under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall GAC or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if GAC or an GAC authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall GAC's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
- GAC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
- This website is owned and operated by GAC. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by GAC, no materials from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by GAC may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for your use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without GAC's written permission. GAC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, GAC makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who choose to access this website do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- As part of the normal operation of our Site, we may collect a limited amount of information about your visit. The information we may track includes the URL you just came from, which URL you go to after leaving our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet provider address. This type of information is tracked by many Web sites in order to make sure that visitors are able to use the site information and functions successfully. None of this standard tracking information is personally identifiable. GAC does not collect personally identifiable information (information that reveals the visitor's identity) about a visitor unless the visitor knowingly and voluntarily provides such information.
For our privacy policies, please refer to the Security & Privacy Statement
ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED OR SECURE AREAS
- Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of this Site are restricted to authorized persons only. Anyone accessing or who attempts to access such areas without authorization may be subject to prosecution.
OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
- Any information, other than personal data or personal information, you transmit to GAC via this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of GAC. Such information, other than personal data or personal information may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. GAC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to GAC via this website or by any other means for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
- All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to GAC. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of GAC. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, GAC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by GAC. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- You acknowledge that any software which may be available or provided to you on this website may contain technology that is subject to strict controls pursuant to export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and other countries and jurisdictions. You hereby agree that you will not transfer or export such software in violation of such applicable export laws and regulations. GAC does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this website to any jurisdiction prohibited by such export controls laws and regulations.
- DO NOT CANCEL ANY EXISTING INSURANCE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING THAT YOUR NEW POLICY IS IN EFFECT.
- This web site is brought to you by the following licensed broker(s) in each respective state which require insurance transactions to be conducted through a licensed agent/broker.
VIOLATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONSGAC reserves the right to seek any remedy available at law or in equity for any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site.The GAC brand mark is a service mark of GAC. No part of this site may be reproduced without written permission from GAC.© 2006 General Agent Center
|General Agent Center|
8700 E. Vista Bonita Drive, Suite 174
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255